Friday, October 28, 2011

Guess who made TVOne News tonight….?

Ok, another chance….spot the name about to be spelled out in the blue box at top left of screen….

C360_2011-10-2818-57-23

….now what could come next……….?

C360_2011-10-2818-57-50

Yep …… my photo did.make it.

DSCN2554

and here below it is……above

DSCN2559 (Custom)

…and here in the flesh so to speak

As I mentioned last night on Nelson Real Estate, it t’was the most excellent sunset of the year in my personal opinion.

And I attempted to prefice that by stating the “sunbeam factor.”

C360_2011-10-2719-59-35

Weirdly enough about 60 seconds before I got the real camera out….I snapped this with the i9000 and in hindsight it shows at best (albeit….unfortunately in a too small  frame size) the beautiful moment that I was trying / attempting to capture.

Last night, I thought afterwards that I’d quickly check back on the various webcams that I have linked on Nelson Real Estate…and guess what?

It turned out that verification of the fabulous vistas I was experiencing….well…this time…..it turns out that they couldn’t help.

It would seem they are more attuned to wintertime sunsets,

No comments:

Post a Comment