Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Between the Sea and…..

Well as luck would have it, I just happened to be up on the hill today answering a phone call to help a potential seller ascertain what their home might be worth……and then when I got back in my car to leave……….
IMG_0343 (Custom)
…. I just couldn’t help but notice that the angle of the sun had shown the very noticeable difference in colour ………..
IMG_0345 (Custom)
………between the Haven and the outside ocean……...by Ocean I mean the Tasman Sea on the other side of the Boulder Bank.
IMG_0346 (Custom)
I thought it was worthy of a snap or 2, for no other reason than I just love turquoise coloured water really.
……..the small photos ……well pls let me explain……I’ve just started using the latest version of Microsoft Windows Live Writer……...and until later……...this is just what it seems to do……..but just click on the photo for a larger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment