Thursday, November 3, 2011

Those who know me will know…

that it takes quite a bit more than normal to “get the cranky in me ” going ..…but Thursday am….. it did happen.

C360_2011-11-0309-09-29 

After making the drive to a sales meeting in town, at a new, for me, coffee house in Nelsons main street this morning, and after having a great experience at the counter….I eagerly awaited the delivery to the table.

Whence it arrives….I say to the young lass delivering it….”thank you” ……to which I am granted an almost blank stare…and no reciprocal words at all.

How hard can it be?

2 comments:

  1. Please let me know where this is? I will test it out. I'm sure there are plenty out there who want a job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will give them the benefit of the doubt at this stage until I revisit one day, but I believe there's enough clues in the photo to give it away.

    ReplyDelete